Recipe Of The Week
2kg Brancaster Mussels
1 Clove Of Garlic
50g Horseradish Root (Grated)
Half Teaspoon Nutmeg
75ml Double Cream
Half Teaspoon Paprika
2 Spring Onions (Sliced)
Salt And Pepper
1. Rinse and debeard the mussels, removing any barnacles.
2. Heat a large saucepan until hot, throw in the mussels,
grated horseradish, sliced spring onion, spices and garlic..
3. Place lid over the pan and give it a good shake, keeping the lid on..
4. Simmer for 5 mins, then add the cream and season to taste.
5. Serve with french fries or crusty bread.